Saturday, August 6, 2011

Bizarre Fashion Week Hair & Makeup

Here's some bizzare looks from past fashion weeks, courtesy of Glamour.com. They said they hope these trends would never catch on, I say even though they are bizarre, I think they are awesome. I love when designers think really outside of the box for the hair and makeup of the models.

Lorenzo Riva show. Very Geometric hair and normal looking makeup.

Valentino. This hat/veil updo is very pretty to me. It's surreal and almost fairy garden like.
New Generation. Glamour.com said it looked like party all night hair and makeup.
To me she looks like a creepy doll.

Anna & Boy. I have never wanted to try pastel green lips before, but this makes me want to.
I don't know where I would where it to, but I have to find somewhere! And the embroidery on the eyebrows? I would never where it, but I find it interesting and pretty.

Auslander. This is so crazy, I love it! White face paint, black cage mask, and a spike 'hawk. Doesn't get much crazier/better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment